Thursday, November 20, 2008

RED ALERT!!!


Pic: Sloth -.-
Just imagine my face there... should give a clear idea of what I've been doing... think this one's still alive. This guy's just naturally a slow mover. I can move faster than a sloth though...


Think I've been neglecting my studies (it's almost 3 months since I first set foot on the foreign land).... huhu... too much playing around XD. 3 weeks till the summative exam (right before the winter hols)... note: summative means its important... hehe


Too many distractions... I was caught off guard.

Now I must focus... Just finished indexing all the lecture slides (up to the today's). Oh... and I deleted Garena, an EVIL software made especially for the weak-hearted to stay off the real world, if U know what I mean. Oh... why must games be so tempting?? haha

And yeah... minimal amount of fbook, blog, game, hovering in other people's room, walking aroung city centre, bowling, movies, shopping, TV series, washing dishes 'o' (this is probably the last post for this term).

To make matters worse, I have 3 essays in queue -.-" (did I sign up for the wrong course??? I was quite sure it says MEDICINE instead of JOURNALISM, rofl....)

there's still time.... Pray for me XD


p/s: this is definitely NOT an exaggeration of my current condition. although I'm quite sure most of you readers would think so... coz I wouldn't have time to post an entry if I'm really THAT desperate, would I?

1 comment:

Bukan Bidadari said...

salam..kudos ar munzir..not many would've the guts to do that..moge iman smakin bertambah sejajar dgn pertambahn umur..insya-Allah..

Related Posts with Thumbnails