Wednesday, March 16, 2011

3rd Placement for 3rd Year Finish

oh well, oh well... it felt like it was just not long ago that I entered medical school. Now I'm already approaching the end of my 3rd year.~ time sure flies.

Tomorrow's the final day of my placement in surgery at Harrogate District Hospital. Next come the Practice OSCE, then another 5 weeks placement (with Easter holiday in the middle), then it's the final OSCE and Integrated exam (which I have yet to start revising for).

Meanwhile, there's 2 essays to finish up by the end of this month.
That's what's going on with me, thanks for listening dear diary. LOL

oh, this is a neverending journey that I signed up for! Sometimes it just sucked me dry that can't even bother to smile when I arrive home. Well that's life for you, you choose a path and get on with it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails