Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Anatomy... done?

Tribute to my faithful companion...

Today... I had my anatomy exam.which will be the last, as long as I pass it. If I failed, then there will be resit later in summer. But that's not what I wanna talk about.

Its fun when I first started to learn anatomy a few years back.it had always been one of the things that I looked forward to in medicine.now its kinda sad that its all finished. Its amazing how long out took, and I trust what I learned were a mere gist of the real deal.

I really learnt a lot from it.seeing how miraculous human bodies are its a constant remind of the Almighty. Each layers and compartments beautifully arranged, the vessels, small yet having such great importance for humans.every minne glans and cells exists complementing each others making this God's creation a piece of functioning being.

I had a great time...and I'll miss getting the smell of the preservative chemicals all over my clothes. And getting people making wierd faces when I walk near them after a dissection class.I'm gonna miss taking a bath, just to find the smell is still in my hands when I wanted to eat.I'll miss all the other details that might not be appropriate to be written here.

Till the time comes.
Starting clinical teaching soon.
Gonna miss lectures...NOT

Missing
Marvels
Machineguns (WHAT?)

M
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails