Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What's Life to You?

Life as I see it, is a chain of events arranged to create a story. A story that can be remembered or looked backed upon, but can never be relived or repeated. The flow just moves on and on without me being able to control what happens and which way it'll go. Well, maybe I do have a say to a certain extend on which route it takes and decisions that I make, but still most of them are out of my control.

Even the decisions that I made, was made without really knowing what will happen afterwards. The future will just come as it may. There're just too many uncertainties to look at it from afar and be a mastermind of my own life and control the outcomes to my liking. It just won't happen. Well that's what I think.

How about you?

1 comment:

PurNaMa~ said...

With determination and du'a, insyaAllah, whatever future u dreamnt, can be true.Just look forward for it, pursue it, and insyaAllah one day, it will be yours. No matter what. ;) Even if you dont get what you expect, or what you want, other things that happen is what's best for you. And always have a trust in Allah. :) Wish you all the best dear..

Related Posts with Thumbnails