Saturday, August 2, 2008

Journey Down Memory Lane (Part 3)



This is a piece of land in front of my house, which has nothing except some tree planted by my neighbours who likes planting trees. Back then, it wasn't like this... full of undergrowths and "lalang".

Wait... It WAS like that. Before it was "explored" by a group of kids (one of them was yours truly). I remembered it was full of "lalang", which was very tall as compared to my height. We used a door, which I couldn't remember how we got hold of it, must've been thrown out by someone. It's actually pretty easy... put the door on top of them and jump over it until all the tall and scary "lalang" lay flat beneath it. The best part was, we didn't just clear the space, but we made pathways and small so-called rooms. The area is quite vast so it sort of become our secret base. LOL

And I guess it's because of us, the children playing there that the adults decided to cut it all... at least it'll be safer for us to play. Can't really remember the details , but I am quite sure that we always have something to do. Play with the leaves... the soil... the latex of my neighbour's jack fruit tree... train our ninja skills (ninja go!)... ohhh the memories... -.-

And as far as I can remember, I couldn't recall any accidents happening here. So it's all good memories... haha :D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails