Saturday, August 2, 2008

Journey Down Memory Lane (Part 4)



These are pictures of the playground in my neighbourhood. But all the equipments are different from what I used to play. There were conventional wood and metal see-saw, swings, (what do you call gelongsor in English??), monkey rack and some big colourful cylinders. Noe mostly are made of plastics as can be seen in the pictures.

Children loves playground a lot. We can even tell from the name. Most children have the same interest... play. So playground is the place they would rather be. Me too...

If I'm not mistaken, my parents would only allow us to go out at 5.30pm and we're expected to be home at 6.30pm. On those days that we decided to play at the playground instead of the other places mentioned in earlier posts, we would. But there's always sort of a seasons in what we play. At one time, glass beads would be the "in" thing, and many would bring beads to the playground to play.

Other times we play soccer or "chase-chase". haha. About that, I once fell while playing "chase-chase" at the playground. Something to do with the see-saw. I think I somehow tripped when I stepped on it as someone else was stepping on the other side... think so. Well, don't blame me for not remembering... It was a long time ago. Anyways, I fell headfirst and cut my lips. It wasn't so bad (I think, haha).

1 comment:

PurNaMa~ said...

huh?! baru aku perasan blog ko..
wawawa...wat lawak sowg yerk..
meh aku tolg gelakkan..hahaha..
bes jgk ar..writings describe d writer.. :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails