Monday, March 30, 2009

Me, My Life and Malaysia!

I'm currently in Malaysia...
Staying here for the Easter holidays. To meet a need. A need to be home. So that they know I'm OK. So that I know they're OK. I just need to see with my own eyes how everyone's doing. Hearing news and IMing isn't enough, for sure. I visited Ayah's grave last Friday. It's been almost 3 months since Ayah left us. I can still recall it, vividly, how I'd wished that it was just my ears playing tricks on me, or it was just a nightmare and I would soon wake up to the real world where everything are in place. I never did wake up for sure. Cause this is reality. And I have to accept that it's Allah's will to take Ayah from us just 4 months after I started my studies overseas.

*************************************************************

It Feels Good to be Back...
I had roti canai and teh tarik for breakfast the very first morning. How they taste so deliciously tasty. I've been staying at home most of the time. Not really the go-out-all-the-time type. Went out a few times to do some chores and look for some stuffs for a friend. Well the least I can do is to bring back some of Malaysia with me for my friends back in Leeds. I'm pretty sure they're not envying me being here as they must be (should be?) having a great time going on trips around Europe. Well at least most of them. A few friends came to Leeds from Ireland, but I didn't get to meet them as in Malaysia.

Pasar Malam...
I could never imagine a trip to pasar malam can be so delightful.
-To see all the sellers promoting in a language so familiar.
-To smell the foods that I've been devouring all my life.
-To be able to imagine the taste of the food by mere smell.
-To see heaps of durian.
There's also some changes that are apparent...
-Some containers are of smaller sizes.
-The pasar malam is at a different spot. Or it could've actually moved there before I went off to study, not sure...

Well we bought some foods, to satisfy the raging hunger! (Alhamdulillah for this rezeki)

Apam balik.... (I wonder where you get your name from)


Murtabak... (and of course yours also)


But Then...
There's an essay to finish, revisions to do, books to read. Not so much progress though as of today... :( Slowly~



Well that's that,
Munz XD

4 comments:

PurNaMa~ said...

nak jugak! =(

crazy said...

Uish gaya cam foreigner plak ko nie..haha cian2..makanlar puas2 kang kempunan lak..lol

M said...

haha... ko kne try jgn mkn slame 6 bulan (baru 6 bulan je pdhal)...

fy said...

takziah for your father's death...i just knew it when i read ur post...that make me feelsad actly n i just imagined how my life could be when my dad's gone...thanks for the post that make me more insaf..as i will go through the real life after this..hehe...

Related Posts with Thumbnails