Sunday, March 15, 2009

why am I not panicking?


**took this from gray's


why should i be panicking?

1. there's an exam on tuesday. an important one which mean i should be revising. but instead i wasted most of my weekend doing something else. being a human, i'd really love to blame it on someone else who agreed to study together during the weekend... maybe the person forgot, or was merely saying but is not really interested in actually doing it, but hey, the onus is on me to study... so there's no point in playing the blame game, right. i just don't really like it when people don't to their words... or at least have the decency to actually tell me if you cannot make it. guess i'm just a petty matter...
2. i've not finished revising renal physiology and the anatomy practicals of the transport system. i've not gone through the self-directed learning and also the micrographs...
3. i'm writing a post for my blog which noone else ever read...
4. got a presentation on wednesday... and i'm suppose to finish my part and send it to my partner for her to look at it... but i haven't done it...


why am i not panicking?

1. could it be the remarks that i get from everyone that i told that i haven't finish doing my revision... it's usually either "it's you, nothing to fear"... or "yea, you just say that, but you'll score"... or "you're just saying that so that people will look up to you when you score the test later". no offence though, and no what they say are not true... coz well guess what... i am a human. nothing gets into my head except via the same route that they get into other people's head. i don't have a wireless or bluetooth to send information to my brain... although it would be really cool to have one :D
2. i have no idea...
3. could it be that my adrenaline gland isn't working properly? so my blood is lack of the fight or flight hormone... ergo, i'm too relaxed?
4. or could it be the brain that's not functioning well? any short-circuit? :P
5. the most probable cause is most likely myself... need some1 to nudge me. or just kick me hard so that i can get back to reality, where everything DOES matter!

hehehe

2 comments:

TOPeX said...

here's a KICK from malaysia!!

go stadi!!

jum2 abg pon ade test esok aka selasa malam ~~

pastuh next week final starto ..

but guess what .. i too am relaxed .. is it the gene? ;))

*away smbg wat kija kat komp saff*

fy said...

i luv ur ideas to express ur feeling by using nice words that can get through my nerves and connect it to my brains..maybe i'm too young to feel wat u'r feeling now but i know what weighing on ur mind...remember me??khuizen...pandora's...

Related Posts with Thumbnails