Sunday, March 8, 2009

Time to get SERIUOS!

hehe. I deleted Warcraft 3 for the umpteenth time. Coz I couldn't help it and kept on installing it back into my green lappy! can't help it. the temptation's just unignorable.

it's 3.18 now... a.m., 8th of March. Just a week to go before the pre-spring break exam (fill in the blanks and spot test).

some1 made a remark about how long i slept during my supposedly revision session, and i can't seem to get it out of my head now. hehe XD. well don't worry about me, mate. hey I'm trying my best here... or am I not trying hard enough?

well. at this time, the most prominent sound is my yellow OSAWA "bell-clock", that have been serving my since my schooldays. and of course the sound made by my fingers as they straddle on the keyboard. occasionally i can hear a faint distant sound of someone talking. guess it's my housemate. perhaps taking to himself while memorising.

gaaaaahhh. im going to prepare for the exam. so i might as well continue, right? good day

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails